Photobucket miss.wants it all
Friday, October 22, 2010


sorry for the disappearance for this few months =(
am currently doing my form 6 at Victoria institution . .
life's been really busy ever since i joined form 6

however, i would really love to apologize to everyone for my
disappearance =D
my life at vi are not as miserable as my life in SBS=D
instead, , life at vi are just great . .
many things to be learned
many things to be absorb
and . .
i felt joining vi are a chance for me to find
my missing puzzle in society =)

would really like to give a big thanks to all of them
who helped me thru the hard time that we had to go thru
and those who have always supported me =D

Life is meaningless only if we allow it to be. Each of us has the power to give life meaning, to make our time and our bodies and our words into instruments of love and hope.

- Tom Head


»»» there is always miracle <3 «««
My memory written at 8:17 PM